Weight Loss Program at Back to Mind
Does it ever seem as though no matter what you do, your weight loss efforts go completely unrewarded? Do you exercise and eat right, but can’t seem to shed those pounds? When you do lose a few pounds, do they seem to come right back?
If so, you’re experiencing a common problem, especially for people in middle age and later life. The good news is you’re not hopeless, and neither is your body. There are plenty of strategies that will work for you, helping you tailor your physique slowly but surely. It’s time to tackle your weight loss head on, so don’t wait. Keep reading.
How Weight Loss Works at Back to Mind of South Florida
Many of us think of weight loss in urgent ways. We want the pounds gone now, and we don’t want to wait. The problem is, while it’s certainly possible to drop a lot of weight very quickly, that kind of weight loss usually isn’t sustainable. As soon as you stop whatever drastic measures you were taking, the pounds creep right back on – often faster than you put them on in the first place.
That’s why your weight loss strategy needs to prioritize health and long-term sustainability. That’s exactly what we do here at Back to Mind.
Losing Weight the Natural Way: Our Methods
In our Health Factor Weight Loss program, we use a several-pronged method that helps us approach losing weight
naturally, with a minimum of yo-yoing and a maximum of healthy, long-term change. These are not crash diets, fad pills or starvation strategies. Instead, each step of the healthy weight loss plan we craft for you will complement the next as a lifelong weight management strategy.
Our interlocking methods for losing weight include:
- Body Composition Analysis: Understanding your body helps us, and you, understand how to make the changes it needs to lose weight and feel better. We will provide this at first and periodically to help you see change.
- Exercise: Once again, we don’t push crash courses or boot camps. Instead, we encourage slow and healthy exercise. This isn’t a sprint; it’s a marathon (though don’t feel the need to do a marathon!). We’ll develop an exercise plan that you can keep up with for life.
- Food: We help you eat reasonable meals, so that you stay full and stop craving. Our diet advice is simple, no-nonsense and easily achievable without specialty items.
- Weight Loss App: In order to keep you on track, we introduce you to a helpful weight loss app that will mark your progress and give you insight into your habits.
- Philosophy: Mindset change is one of the most important aspects of weight loss, and we can help coach you to a new understanding of your body and health.
- Supplements and Other Products: Your diet and exercise regimen will prove more effective with the right vitamins and supplements to keep you feeling full and give you proper nutrition. We’ll create a carefully tailored plan just for you.
By teaching you how to make better food choices and eat regular food, and using special formulations to reduce cravings, burn fat and improve metabolism, you will get amazing results fast!
Meet Your Experienced South Florida Chiropractors Today!
If you’re ready to lose weight, feel healthier and experience more comfort in your everyday life, it’s time to get in touch with our team of awesome South Florida chiropractors today. We’ll assess your individual case, speak with you about your goals and develop a plan to help you hit them immediately. If you start today, you can see measurable results in your weight loss efforts in just a few months, and you’ll be shocked what you can accomplish in just a year’s time … or less!
Don’t wait to get in touch with our South Florida chiropractors any longer. It’s time you give yourself the gift you deserve: the gift of time, and health and the body you’ve always wanted. We serve clients in Pompano Beach, Coral Springs, Hollywood, and Tamarac and surrounding areas, Make your appointment today by calling Back to Mind Chiropractic at +1(954)-986-4559.